Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD accommodation 2014

Options
  • 07-05-2014 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi, I'm looking to book UCD campus for my 1st year tomorrow
    I don't know whether to choose merville or belgrove? They're the same price but is there any difference?
    Oh and can anyone tell me an estimate of what time they'll open at in the morning?

Please do the poll to tell me which you'd recommend belgrove or merville

Thanks x

Which would you recommend staying in? 2 votes

Belgrove
    0%
    Merville
    100%
    ExoNeedmockhelp 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

You don't get to pick tomorrow, just put on a waiting list!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 ciaraofcourse

You pick in August after the CAO offers.

Merville is nicer but Belgrove is meant to be better craic so depends what you're looking for. In Merville there's apartments with 4 beds, 2 bathrooms but Belgrove is 3/4 beds only 1 bath which is obviously a downside. Merville has Centra so if you're lazy you're really close to get your food etc. All the Merville apartments have been recently renovated, think they're renovating Belgrove at the moment. I haven't lived in Belgrove but I've heard there's a good atmosphere there for making friends.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement