Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High Waist Bootcut Jeans

Options
  • 07-05-2014 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking for some advice on jeans, had a baby last year and my old jeans fit perfect everywhere except my tummy. I have a massive muffin top now which nothing can hide!
    I'm a size 10 and have found that if I go a size up then they are too big on the bum/legs. Can anyone recommend a good pair of high waisted, suck you in bootcut jeans? ( I hate skinny jeans)
    Am willing to spend a good bit if they are worth it, anybody any experience with salsa jeans?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

I have the same problem as you and I'm a size 10 in jeans. I got a gorgeous pair of dark blue high waist jeans from Quiz yesterday. I have them on now and they are so comfortable and fit perfectly, they don't cut into my ribs or waist either. They cost €39.99 so their cheap enough

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭clare82

Same here got a pair of high waisted bootcut jeans by Jasper conran in debenhams.they were around 60eur. Nice but I've noticed they get a bit loose around the bum after one wear

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Semele

http://www.next.co.uk/shop/gender-women-category-jeans/designfeature-shapeenhancing

Here you go! Next are doing a range of jeans called Lift, Slim & Shape that are really comfortable and come in different styles. I have a skinny pair and they're very high waisted and flattening in the stomach region!

Advertisement