Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best broadband provider in Mungret area

Options
  • 07-05-2014 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi,

I always used UPC but this is not available in my new address in Mungret (near Mungret (near Mungret college).

Anyone recommend fast & reliable provider for this area ?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Can't advise on a provider, but if you look at the below link you will see what's available in your area.

www.irelandoffline.org

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

try avoid eircom if at all possible, a possible 4g setup from 3 might be better but ya no eircom without doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭jbkenn

macheda wrote: »
    Hi,

I always used UPC but this is not available in my new address in Mungret (near Mungret (near Mungret college).

Anyone recommend fast & reliable provider for this area ?

Thanks in advance
    Where you are located, might be some chance of Digiweb Metro, otherwise Eircom or resellers, that's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭macheda

Cheers for the feedback, I'll prob just go with the sky deal. They use the eircom line as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,854 ✭✭✭squonk

Check the Eircom site anyway to see if you can get E-Fibre. If you can then you could sign up with Magnet for about €45/month but there's no fixed term contract so if something better comes along, you're ready to jump. The E-Fibre is Ok it if you're used to UPC then it's a bit worse than their service.

• Advertisement
Advertisement