Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anybody done the Ericsson Masters

Options
  • 07-05-2014 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi I am wondering has anybody done the Ericsson Masters and knows how long between finding out you got through the the final stage (individual interview) and getting a date for the interview?? I found out I got through nearly 2 weeks ago but have not been given a date for the interview yet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

I got through to the interview stage for the Graduate job and it took around a month between saying I had an interview and getting a date if that's any help to you. Don't worry about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭rayself

neilk32 wrote: »
    I got through to the interview stage for the Graduate job and it took around a month between saying I had an interview and getting a date if that's any help to you. Don't worry about it.

That is great help thanks it seem it is at least 3 weeks wait for a interview date, do you remember when your interview was e.g may,june

rayself wrote: »
    That is great help thanks it seem it is at least 3 weeks wait for a interview date, do you remember when your interview was e.g may,june

It was actually last week, but I know they have loads of groups coming all the time for interviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭rayself

It was actually last week, but I know they have loads of groups coming all the time for interviews.

Ok hope it went well for you what type of questions did they ask and did they say how long till they let you know.

rayself wrote: »
    Ok hope it went well for you what type of questions did they ask and did they say how long till they let you know.

Just general interview questions, quite a few about agile. It's a very relaxed interview. They contacted me the next day to progress to the next stage but it could be different for the masters. Good luck with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 medi_bai

Just general interview questions, quite a few about agile. It's a very relaxed interview. They contacted me the next day to progress to the next stage but it could be different for the masters. Good luck with it.

Hey neilk, been through the grad program process stage myself. Went for the medical last week and was just wondering how long after did you get word back, I still haven't heard anything, but I imagine was that because my results are still pending?

Advertisement