Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warm Air Ducting

Options
  • 06-05-2014 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I’m installing a stove in my living room and looking at options of ducting some of the excess heat to other rooms in the house. I have heard of such systems but I’m finding it difficult to find an Irish supplier that provided these kits.

The stove will be professionally installed with carbon monoxide sensors and correct ventilation as I am aware of the serious implications of an incorrectly installed system. The house is a bungalow so it will be easier to route the ducting around the house. I intend installing a thermostat that will trigger the air pump, does anyone have any experience of the type of system I’m referring to or can PM me the details of any suppliers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭DPM1

I think I probably should have posted this in the heating and plumbing section, perhaps a mod can more it for me?

I have tried to post a link to an example in Oz but i have been instructed that i cannot with the following message

You cannot post with images, URLs or attachments because you are a new user.

I have an account on boards with years so not sure why i cannot post a link.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭jimf

DPM1 wrote: »
    I have tried to post a link to an example in Oz but i have been instructed that i cannot with the following message

You cannot post with images, URLs or attachments because you are a new user.

I have an account on boards with years so not sure why i cannot post a link.

im not sure I think u need 50 posts first pm the mods gary or dgobs they will verify for you

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

Yes as a new user you cannot post links etc, until you have reached the minimum number of posts.

Apologies for the inconvenience, but afraid it has become a necessary evil.

Is it 50 posts that i need?

• Advertisement

Just one more so i will try

http://ducting.mybigcommerce.com/diy-air-circulation-kits/

This is the kit I was referring to earlier on this thread

Advertisement