Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

650mm depth Laminate worktop dublin

Options
  • 06-05-2014 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where i can get laminate (with a gloss finish if possible) that comes with dimensions of 3050mm x 650mm x 40mm?

I can get 900 deep but the budget is tight so cant really afford it. :(

I'm using ikea cabinets that are 618mm so standard 600mm worktop would look wrong and leave me no room to scribe it as one of the walls is far from straight.

I've had no luck so far with google as all i seem to find is 650mm jigs.
    I did send a maill off to Topform.ie regarding prices as the do 3600mm x 650mm x 40mm but have not got a reply yet.

Any sugestions would help alot.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭peter bermingham

Nearly sure top form only deal with trade give these a ring http://www.cookstownpanel.com/ or try trade moldings in bluebell also i am nearly sure you will only get 650mm in square edge we deal with top form alot ill find out tomorrow will they send out worktop to ya

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭game4it70

Nearly sure top form only deal with trade give these a ring http://www.cookstownpanel.com/ or try trade moldings in bluebell also i am nearly sure you will only get 650mm in square edge we deal with top form alot ill find out tomorrow will they send out worktop to ya

Thanks for the reply and that would be great if you can get any info on top form.
    The topform would be ideal for me i think but any of places i've found that deal in it have no prices on show.
    I'll try those other places and see how i get on.

Ya top form only supply to the trade

Ya top form only supply to the trade

Does being a painter and decorator count :P
    Yeah i figured as much.Thanks for finding out for me though.

I'll have to fire of a few mails to any companies i find to see if i can get a price for it at least.
    Thanks again.

Any good kitchen supplier should get what ever worktop you want we have got loads of them for people sure try one or two and get prices ill price 650mm worktop later on today and ya should know what you should be paying

• Advertisement

Them 650mm worktops start at €130 to €160 then ya have to add vat carriage and what ever the kitchen company will charge for handling

Them 650mm worktops start at €130 to €160 then ya have to add vat carriage and what ever the kitchen company will charge for handling

Thanks again.I'll have to keep looking as they will no doubt work out over my tight budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭fm

try micapost in dublin,670mm is a standard size

www.micapost.com

Thanks for the link.
    I mailed woodworkers.ie about getting 650 but said they could only stock 600 or 900.They told me to look at there suppliers page which happens to be the link you posted :D

As you said they do 650 and 670 which is great but the lengths are 3660 (only need 3mts) and woodworkers want 181e for them plus delivery.
    I need a 2nd length thats only 2700mm so there would be alot of waste.

My bloody washing machine packed it in today so there is no way i can afford 362e plus del for the worktops :mad:

Advertisement