Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Going crazy waiting!!

Options
  • 06-05-2014 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi guys,
    I have been house hunting since before Christmas, and have been losing patience with it. I have found that when you place a bid on a house (even if it is asking price) I have been left waiting for weeks without any word. I am looking in north Leinster. Estate agents tell me things like " oh, they want to leave it a while to think about it, I'll call you if I hear anything", then they never call! I currently am waiting a fortnight to hear back on one property in my area, and it is so frustrating because I feel like I am missing out on other properties while I wait! Has anyone else experienced the same? Should I be ringing my estate agent to let him know I'm getting impatient or will that just seem too keen? Just fed up at this stage as I have no patience and am finding this very stressful and Im finding it hard to think about much else, just want to get something sorted!! Sorry for the rant, maybe I'm being extremely childish about this, just not sure how best to deal with estate agents, how to play 'the game'.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Locoladee

Ooops, sorry, wrong forum. Have moved it, apologies!

Advertisement