Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good quality beds?

Options
  • 06-05-2014 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi there. I'm looking to find a furniture store that does good quality upholstered beds. I've tried all the big brand stores (harvey norman, deskelly etc) but everything is either wooden or leather which I'm not too fond of. I'm looking for something that has a pretty tall headboard.
    Every Irish website for furniture seems to have all the same beds and I can't find what I'm looking for. I'm willing to order online from another country but I've found it hard to find places that deliver to Ireland. All of the beds that I love are on American sites which don't deliver over here unfortunately. Any help is much appreciated :)

Comments

Advertisement