Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog sitter limerick

Options
  • 05-05-2014 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭

Not sure whether to list here or in A&P but taught it be better here.

I have a 8 month old King Charles and we recently went away for a weekend and put him into a lovely kennel which was outside but with heated kennels he is a house dog and trained.

When he came back it was like he forgot everything we trained him was like he got no interaction what he was used to with us so now we are going away in June and the thought of leaving him in a kennel again is heartbreaking. Don't have any family that could take him.

So tired searching online for dog sitters in limerick but can't really find anything just enquiry does anybody know any dog sitters in limerick?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭djdunny

Hey Crazychick. I had the exact same question last night. I posted on facebook and got some responses from people.

A name that kept coming up was Dan Meskell in Castleconnell. I called him there earlier and he quoted €10 a night.

http://www.castleconnellkennelsandcattery.com/

I have other names also so drop me a PM and i can send them on to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

If you're looking for a pet sitter that will come to your home, then look no further than Elly Aalbers of Whiskers 'n' Paws. She has been pet-sitting and dog walking in Limerick for many years now. She reputable, trustworthy, and has a massive following! :) I don't need a pet-sitter myself but many of my friends and family have Elly walk their dogs a few times a week, or she minds their cats and/or dogs when they are away.

She has a facebook page and a website.

Advertisement