Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm Instalation

Options
  • 05-05-2014 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭

Hi

I just moved house from the country to Mullingar town. The house we bought does not have an alarm, I contacted 3 different company's around town for a quotation and not 1 came back to me :(

the house is not wired for an alarm so I would need something wireless and that can contact us if the alarm is activated, Can anyone recommend an installer ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,669 ✭✭✭✭altor

pm. wrote: »
    Hi

I just moved house from the country to Mullingar town. The house we bought does not have an alarm, I contacted 3 different company's around town for a quotation and not 1 came back to me :(

the house is not wired for an alarm so I would need something wireless and that can contact us if the alarm is activated, Can anyone recommend an installer ?

Have a look at the suppliers list here.
    Alternatively have a look here on the PSA website for licensed installers in your area.

Advertisement