Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs for girls night out??

Options
  • 05-05-2014 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

Right lads ideas needed!! Rarely go out in Limerick city and am planning a girls night out for a Friday soon. Going for dinner in Chocolat but need some suggestions as to where to go add after??
    Would like nice places with good music, good crowd and we will be getting dollied up to an extent so somewhere were we won't stick out like a sore thumb!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Try Savoy bar after dinner for a cocktail.after that seems nancys flannerys icon only places that always have a crowd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

Is there 2 Flannerys in Limerick? I know I've been in 2 pubs, both of which I think have been called flannerys!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Pretty sure there are 5 bars in town called Flannery's. :D The one on Catherine Street is the one you're looking for first. There's a late night spot on Denmark Street as well, up the hill from Nancy Blake's.

The Red Hen might suit too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,840 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

An File wrote: »
    Pretty sure there are 5 bars in town called Flannery's. :D

There's one in Caherconlish as well!

Advertisement