Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help mx2 clone cannot install matricom 1.1.5

Options
  • 05-05-2014 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Ive just bought 2 mx boxes (g18ref boards) and hav tried everything to install matricom 1.1.5 followed alot guides on freaktad and xda and couldnt get it to work.the boxes hav jellybean on them but the rom they came with was crap. If anyone could help id owe u one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭bren2001

dmitchy26 wrote: »
    Ive just bought 2 mx boxes (g18ref boards) and hav tried everything to install matricom 1.1.5 followed alot guides on freaktad and xda and couldnt get it to work.the boxes hav jellybean on them but the rom they came with was crap. If anyone could help id owe u one

Its quite simple. Download the software from the matricom website:
    http://matricom.net/wiki/MX2_Firmware.
    1. Put an empty sd card onto your computer.
    2. Place the extracted downloaded files onto the sd card.
    3. Turn off the mx2 and place the SD card in.
    4. Using a toothpick (I use a nail scissors) click the button in the AV port.
    5. Keeping it held down, plug in and turn on the MX2 and wait for it to reflash.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dmitchy26

Thanks for the post but ive tried that on different sd cards all formated to fat32 and no go i think its cause ive newer software
    On them

I hav new mtd layout if that makes any difference

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Thanks allyall
    But didnt work was able to install jynxbox m6 mx linux on it but it keeps losin the setting cause of the mtd layout or so ive read. Ive tried the jynxbox m6 revert to android and it gives
    '' get prop error ". Any ideas lads

• Advertisement
Advertisement