Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton T90 v Mira Elite - Gravity fed shower?

Options
  • 05-05-2014 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Would anyone here be able recommend the best electric shower for a gravity fed system? The plumber suggested we get a Triton T90 L / I? (not 100% which letter was after T90) Or a Mira Elite?

Where would be the best place to purchase which ever one you recommend? The stronger the pressure of the water coming out of the shower head the better.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

Mira has the slight edge over triton.

But its being picky. And parts for triton are half the price of mira. And cheaper to buy the shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

corkgsxr wrote: »
    Mira has the slight edge over triton.

But its being picky. And parts for triton are half the price of mira. And cheaper to buy the shower.

What are the areas the Mira out performs the triton?

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭kscobie

I find the flow rate a little higher on the Mira

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

Its small design things I think are better but over price iv been moving back to triton

Advertisement