Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnancy Reflexology

Options
  • 05-05-2014 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Could anyone recommend a reflexologist in the Sligo area that might do a course of sessions for a set price?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Hollywood130

Hi, looking for the same information myself, not sure about the prices but I hear there is a lady in Radiance on O'Connell Street that is fantastic. Been looking at Deirdre Murray aswell she seems to be very good. Have you had any luck?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Cypresstree

I went with Eithne Savage in Ballisadare, I find her excellent! She very friendly and I I felt instantly relaxed before she even started!

After the session, I was so chilled, and over the following week I noticed my hip pain less and less, maybe it was all in my head but either way I felt the best that week than I had in a long time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭bobskii

Do you need to be 12 weeks to do reflexology?I was having reflexology and acupuncture right up until I got pregnant(ivf baby) and then I stopped cos everyone told me you supposed to wait till your 12 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Hollywood130

Thanks Cypresstree, I spoke to Deirdre Murray last night and I'm going to see her at the weekend, I'm having OI treatment at the moment so she wants to do it before there is a chance of me becoming pregnant, after my 10 day scan I'll know more about when I'm likely to ovulate and I need to phone her then.

I'm hoping it won't do anything it the follicle growth or anything but I'm sure it'll aid everything rather than hinder it? I'll ask her this before I do it but maybe you ladies can answer?

Not sure about the 12 week thing bobskii, whoever is doing your reflexology should be able to tell you, the lady I contacted has degrees in reflexology for Infertility and Pregnancy so I thought she's be well aware of what to do and what not, maybe yours is the same

Advertisement