Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Many Irish Men Attracted to Black Women?

Options
  • 05-05-2014 4:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Just out of curiosity. Are many Irish men attracted to and interested in dating black women. If yes or no; does their likeliness to have a larger body type than most euro-descent women play a part in your reasoning?

To keep out unnecessary comments and annoying accusations, I will say now that this is not troll. I'm would truly like answers to this as my daughter will be moving to Ireland from the United States to study for her Master's degree and she is of the marrying age. I would like to know her chances of finding a man in the country of Ireland.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

NiMich wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity. Are many Irish men attracted to and interested in dating black women. If yes or no; does their likeliness to have a larger body type than most euro-descent women play a part in your reasoning?

To keep out unnecessary comments and annoying accusations, I will say now that this is not troll. I'm would truly like answers to this as my daughter will be moving to Ireland from the United States to study for her Master's degree and she is of the marrying age. I would like to know her chances of finding a man in the country of Ireland.

I laughed I'm sorry I shouldn't have but I did... Dude it doesn't matter where you go someone's gonna fancy you.. Sure in fairness there's a few million people here there's bound to be a decent few that'll tap your daughter

• Administrators Posts: 13,863 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

NiMich, welcome to Boards.ie and to the Personal & Relationship Issues Forum. Regardless of whether your post is or isn't a troll post, it is not suitable for this Forum. Please have a read of the Charter, which is stickied at the top of each Forum before posting.

This Forum is for getting advice on issues personal to you. And like it or not, whether your daughter meets someone and gets married is her business, and not a personal or relationship issue for you. My advice would be to back off and allow your daughter to enjoy college. To meet people, from all over the world, (more than just Irish people live in Ireland these days!) and make her own decisions in life.

Thread locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement