Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metric pipe & compression fittings, B&Q, Woodies?

Options
  • 04-05-2014 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

Hi, Does anyone know if Woodies or B&Q carry a stock of metric 22mm pex pipe, I see woodies online they has 22mm straight brass couplers but I also need 22m x 15mm couplers which don't seem to be listed, can't check B&Q as they don't have a proper searchable Irish site.....thanks:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

In fairness B & Q Tallaght do carry a resonable range of metric and Irish sized compression fittings including reducing sizes. But I don't recall ever seeing 22mm pex pipe there.
    What they did have the last time I looked was 22mm to 3/4" fittings which might help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭lensman

K.Flyer wrote: »
    In fairness B & Q Tallaght do carry a resonable range of metric and Irish sized compression fittings including reducing sizes. But I don't recall ever seeing 22mm pex pipe there.
    What they did have the last time I looked was 22mm to 3/4" fittings which might help you out.

Just back from B&Q, they do indeed stock metric fittings but not pipe which is confusing as they sell shower pumps & other stuff requiring 22mm & 15mm pipe to install confused: ordered what I need online from NI supplier

Advertisement