Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does any one do were i order mlb the show ps4?

Options
  • 04-05-2014 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Amazon still dont have it yet and gamestop have no sign out it at all?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

kevin2800 wrote: »
    Amazon still dont have it yet and gamestop have no sign out it at all?

Can be bought on Amazon, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-Computer-Entertainme-99195-Show/dp/B00GHJ6X8G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399217082&sr=8-1&keywords=mlb+the+show+ps4%3F

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kevin2800

• Registered Users Posts: 9,732 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Can it be bought on the American Playstation Network? I'm not at home so can't check. Was watching someone play it on Twitch last night. Looked great.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

kevin2800 wrote: »
    That's ps3 mate

Sorry.
    Release date for PS4 version is May 6th in the US and I guess May 8th over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Jamie OD

MLB doesn't have a release date over here yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

Videogamesplus have it.

Might take a while for it to be delivered from Canada though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

It's available tomorrow according to the EU playstation blog

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Brian017

Out now if you've got an US account

Supposedly delayed on the EU PSN. Setup a US account and save yourself a fortune.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

This is an amazing game. Haven't bought a baseball game in years but I'm delighted I got this. Fair play to Sony they know how to make a baseball game!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,215 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Pitching is too easy in AA, even on HOF difficulty. Apart from that, I am enjoying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Whast the story with this? Not available on PSN Europe yet?
    If I sign up for US version do I lose everything I have on European? etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I signed up for an American psn there looking to get this game just wondering where is best to get a code for American psn don't have an eBay account just wondering what place people get theirs.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Ash_

lertsnim wrote: »
    Supposedly delayed on the EU PSN. Setup a US account and save yourself a fortune.

Any guide on setting up a US PSN ID and setting/buying store credits ?
    I'm new to this :( any help much appreciated.

If I sign up for US version do I lose everything I have on European? etc

You can play the games bought on the US store using your Irish account.
    Reganio 2 wrote: »
    I signed up for an American psn there looking to get this game just wondering where is best to get a code for American psn don't have an eBay account just wondering what place people get theirs.

www.amazon.com
    Ash_ wrote: »
    Any guide on setting up a US PSN ID and setting/buying store credits ?
    I'm new to this :( any help much appreciated.

http://www.nowgamer.com/features/2176331/ps4_how_to_buy_us_digital_psn_games.html

For the address it doesn't have to be a real one. Just use a state that has no sales tax and find a zip code for it.

For the address it doesn't have to be a real one. Just use a state that has no sales tax and find a zip code for it.

Followed the link and tried it out. It worked.
    Thank you very much for your help. :)

I cant believe games like FIFA and Battlefield are 20 quid cheaper on US PSN. Madness, going to buy $60 worth of PSN vouchers on that psngamer site tonight and get MLB14...
    DId a bit of testing last night and its so easy to jump from one profile to another, was just worried it would mess up everything like itunes US/UK/Ireland does etc

MLB: The Show PS4 is on the Irish PSN store now and it costs €44. How does that compare to the US price?

ALso the download is over 40gigs. Not surprising given the top class graphics it has.

RoyalCelt wrote: »
    MLB: The Show PS4 is on the Irish PSN store now and it costs €44. How does that compare to the US price?

ALso the download is over 40gigs. Not surprising given the top class graphics it has.

Pretty much on a par with the US price. Surprised with that. Maybe a euro or 2 dearer

Pretty much on a par with the US price. Surprised with that. Maybe a euro or 2 dearer

I think it's only cheaper because we're not baseball fanatics in the EU so they can't charge premium prices and get good sales. If they were smart they would have charge a fiver more for the game and given a fiver discount for Plus members.

• Advertisement

I downloaded it last night. The initial 5 gigs downloaded quickly so I launched the game in the hope of playing even an exhibition game. Not to be. Install progress in the top corner of the games main menu screen is so slow. Also it seems the game must be running to perform the remaining 34 gig download. What idiot came up with that. After a search online it would seem that the frustration with this seems to be a common theme.

AH ****e really? By the time I got US PSN cards I paid 52 Euro!

Game takes an age to load between games

going to buy $60 worth of PSN vouchers on that psngamer site tonight and get MLB14...

Could you post the link to the website you're talking about ? Thanks

PC Gamer I think its called, Ill have a look when I get home

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kevin2800

would love to buy online but 40 gigs,is there anyway to pause downloads on ps4

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Got it the other day on the European market. Decent game still kinda figuring out what I am doing the training dosent really help to much I don't think seems to be just trial and error but a pretty fun game.

Advertisement