Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Espn??

Options
  • 04-05-2014 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey guys, i've become a fan of basketball the past few months and was going to upgrade my sky package to get espn to watch the playoffs... The problem is I have to upgrade on the BT website and im an ROI subscriber so I obviously dont have a postcode as required to get the BT Sports Package. I thought this process would be easier to do online since it's a bank holiday weekend, so how exactly do i go about subscribing to BT without a postcode and already being a subscriber to Sky? Apologies if this is in the wrong forum (im a noob).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

juke46 wrote: »
    Hey guys, i've become a fan of basketball the past few months and was going to upgrade my sky package to get espn to watch the playoffs... The problem is I have to upgrade on the BT website and im an ROI subscriber so I obviously dont have a postcode as required to get the BT Sports Package. I thought this process would be easier to do online since it's a bank holiday weekend, so how exactly do i go about subscribing to BT without a postcode and already being a subscriber to Sky? Apologies if this is in the wrong forum (im a noob).

BT has joined the Setanta pack in Ireland.

Subscribe - http://www.setanta.com/ie/subscribe

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Beware their coverage has been shocking. An alternative may be to open a bet365 account and put the minimum deposit allowed in the account. They have free coverage of all NBA games I think once you have money in your account. Don't do this myself so cant comment on the quality but worth a try as the coverage so far hasn't been great.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 juke46

stuba wrote: »
    Beware their coverage has been shocking. An alternative may be to open a bet365 account and put the minimum deposit allowed in the account. They have free coverage of all NBA games I think once you have money in your account. Don't do this myself so cant comment on the quality but worth a try as the coverage so far hasn't been great.

I already subscribed to Setanta before your comment but I watched the Raptors and Nets full game and the coverage was fine... maybe just a lucky run but I hope this problem doesn't come my way anytime soon !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

The NBA Playoff package for a once-off amount is as good as anything else, I watch it through Apple TV in HD

• Registered Users Posts: 11 juke46

Nba playoff package? I still enjoy the setanta sports and espn though, european soccer has never been available to me until now with setanta as well as UFC which is quite entertaining. Basketball was the main reason I got it but still very intrested in other american sports.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

juke46 wrote: »
    Nba playoff package?

League Pass, every game for 1 price - http://watch.nba.com/nba/subscribe

Advertisement