Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geoecology help - urgent!

Options
  • 04-05-2014 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Our class was told that either 2 biome questions and one soil one would come up, or vice versa. After looking through the exam papers I have seen years where the biome question(s) that come up are ones we have not looked at.

All we have looked at is the characteristics question (soil, climate, flora and fauna) and the impact of human activities on biomes (early settlement and the clearing of foresrs, deforestation, intensive agricultural practices and industrial development)

Do I need to start preparing other answers for the biome question???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oncex

Indalo6 wrote: »
    Our class was told that either 2 biome questions and one soil one would come up, or vice versa. After looking through the exam papers I have seen years where the biome question(s) that come up are ones we have not looked at.

All we have looked at is the characteristics question (soil, climate, flora and fauna) and the impact of human activities on biomes (early settlement and the clearing of foresrs, deforestation, intensive agricultural practices and industrial development)

Impact of climate and animal/plant adaptations. However these contain much the same information as the afore mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Indalo6 wrote: »

You should be fine. The majority of time it's just rephrasing the question. The only other I can think of the top of my head is human interaction with soil i.e. overcropping, overgrazing, deforestation.

Advertisement