Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Store Graduate Programme

Options
  • 04-05-2014 3:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭

Hi all. I am a graduate from UCD with a degree in Geography. No job opportunities in my field of study. I have been looking at graduate programmes and am wondering if anyone has gone for the Tesco Store Management Graduate Programme. I have got to the second stage which is a phone interview in a few weeks :) I am excited as I have had no decent opportunities in a year of looking for jobs. I was wondering if anyone has any information on this programme? Has anyone participated in it? I am looking for any helpful information on the phone interview any further stages of the interview process and the job itself. What are the work conditions and pay like? If anyone is in the job I would love to know what it is like. I have come to the conclusion that an office job is just not for me. I have loads of experience in retail so thought why not give it a try. Any information/advice would be great :D

Advertisement