Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DC Universe Online (PS3/PS4)

Options
  • 03-05-2014 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Is there anybody out there still playing this game? I played it a year and a half ago but had to stop because my PS3 memory wasn't big enough for all the updates.
    I got a PS4 couple of days ago and said i'd give it ago again, turns out your character carries over to the PS4 if you use the same account. I thought that was really cool, anyway I've been hooked on the game for the last 2 days and I'd love some other people to play with from Ireland. It would be cool to get a load of people online and in the same group as it would make things a lot more fun,

Anyway if anyone is interested here's my info so you can join the same server as me.

Hero/Villan: Hero
    Server/World: EUPS

Comments

Advertisement