Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoe with less structure than the GT-2000

Options
  • 02-05-2014 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭

Hi again

So I am just back from the physio and he has recommended that I look for a less structured shoe than the GT 2000 but he didn't give any specific recommendations.
    This recommendation is coming after he taped up my arches as part of diagnosis of shin splint problems which caused them to actually get worse (he reckons the taping restricted the movement) so he is of the opinion that my feet need to have more movement when I am running and that the structure in the gt2000 I am using may be too much and could be causing my shin splints and possibly other issues I am experiencing.

So I came here looking for any recommendations, I don't want to spend a fortune on them either in-case this is the wrong route to be taking (once again)

so any help would be appreciated!

Advertisement