Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with cooking at home

Options
  • 02-05-2014 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I would like to donate a couple of hours of my time a week to help someone do their cooking.
    I am a chef by trade so have plenty of experience in the kitchen department in respect to health and hygiene and cooking good food in large quantities.
    Ideally it would be benefit someone or a family member who has difficulty in catering for them self/selves and would find useful someone cooking meals for a week to be frozen and then reheated or whatever would suit.
    I am currently based in Dublin 6 and only have a bicycle for transportation so it would need to be quite local to me although this can be discussed.
    So if you have an elderly family member or are yourself under pressure to look after your family please contact me.
    This is a genuine offer so no lazy bachelor applications please!!

Advertisement