Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grafton Barber Hair tonic alternatives?

Options
  • 02-05-2014 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Big fan of the Grafton barber hair tonic but 10e a bottle is quite pricy - anyone got any alternatives?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

jmurt wrote: »
    Big fan of the Grafton barber hair tonic but 10e a bottle is quite pricy - anyone got any alternatives?

I don't know much about it, is it alcohol or oil based?

If it's alcohol, try Bay Rum in Boots. You can also pick up Vaseline tonic if it's more oil-based- but it is OILY.

Or go down to the different ethnic hair places on Moore St and check out what they have there. I've picked up Florida Water (close to the Waldorf secret tonic) for about €3 a bottle, lasts ages.

(that link has it filed under skincare, but I use it on my hair and it's a great livening tonic.)

Advertisement