Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A new Tour/Cart Bag

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭BigChap1759

Just bought this:

http://www.golfstoreeurope.com/en/Titleist-95-Staff-Bag-2014/m-4693.aspx

Great looking bag and a great price :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,150 ✭✭✭big_drive

I like the look of that Sun Mountain bag, very nice

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭SEORG

big_drive wrote: »
    I like the look of that Sun Mountain bag, very nice
    Yeah, it looks great.. Just can't find a bricks & mortar shop that stocks them so I can get a decent look at it before buying.

Ya rarely see Sun Mountain bags around. I've the SM 3.5 stand bag and it's a great bag. They make seriously quality products so I'd say if you go for that one you won't have any worries!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭peepee

Just bought this:

http://www.golfstoreeurope.com/en/Ti...14/m-4693.aspx

Great looking bag and a great price

Can you let us know when it actually arrives. I want one but I've had bad service from them before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Telecaster58

I cannot understand why golf bags are so poorly designed. I suspect that they are designed by Americans for Americans. Despite the fact that a lot of people use electric trolleys the bags are too small. What does it matter how big they are if the battery is doing all the work? The "large" pockets on the side are next to useless. In America you might have need to put in a jumper and possible a light jacket. To play golf in this country, at any time, you need to have a jumper, a gansey, a wet suit, gloves, bobble hat, cap/sunvisor, towel and that's before you start looking at accessories.
    The Sun Mountain bag praised above is totally useless. When the bag is on the trolley you cannot access the large pocket and the one above it. The Powakaddy one (and they should know better) is your bog standard golf bag which, if overloaded, just splits the zip.
    I generally find that with most of the bags there are not enough small pockets. I want a bag that can hold all my apparel and have smaller individual pockets where I can store short tees, long tees, phone, keys, markers, new balls, used balls, gloves, loose change, and sundries, such as pencil, penknife, ball merkers etc. Is that too much to ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭BigChap1759

peepee wrote: »
    Can you let us know when it actually arrives. I want one but I've had bad service from them before.

Ended up buying from McGuirks who beat GSE's price :D

I think its hard to find the perfect bag. I was looking last year for a 6 way divided trolley bag and couldn't find one. The 6 way divided were all tour bags and heavier than what i wanted. Anything that was designed for a trolley seemed to be 14 way

Advertisement