Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Half way point???

• 02-05-2014 7:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hi everyone.

I got a job in Dungarvan and my Fiancé works in Cashel. Does anyone know what town would be an acceptable half way point for the two of us to commute from?

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭AwayWithFaries

Clonmel I suppose. Though it would be a little close to Cashel than Dungarven.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭martinak89

yeah thats what I was kinda thinking......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

Carrick on Suir then... Pretty sure there's a cut off across to Kilmeaden somewhere there that might be handy, avoiding the toll bridge

Anther option might be Fermoy...direct road to Dungarvan and motorway to Cashel

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭martinak89

I know a lot of people have warned me to keep away from Carrick on Suir so probs won't look there! But never even thought of Fermoy! I'll defo take a look :) Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,643 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Lismore seems a nice spot (I say this as someone who has only passed through it as a tourist though). Might be worth asking in the Waterford forum - there's more to choosing a place to live than just commuting times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭Polar101

I guess there's Cahir as well, but the Dungarvan commute could be a bit long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

Polar101 wrote: »
    I guess there's Cahir as well, but the Dungarvan commute could be a bit long.

hmm...over the Vee to Cappoquin, shouldn't be too bad

Advertisement