Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAP jeans

Options
  • 01-05-2014 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

See they have a great offer (jeans for €35)
    Anyone know how long this is going to last?
    What is the fit like? The regular length is 33" - far too long for me. Is it easy to get them taken up or does this spoil the shape? The petite sizes only go up to size 28" or so :-(

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Their leg lengths can be very variable depending on what style of jeans you're going for - in bootcut styles the short leg is around 30-31" because they are designed to be worn with heels, which is great for me (5'6" with short legs) with flats! I find that their Always Skinny jeans run slightly small in general and that Perfect Boot runs slightly big - I have a 14 in the skinnies and a 10 in Perfect Boot, usually a 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Oh thanks.
    When I select petite online,the options only goes up to 28 inch waist or somethin! May try to get to a Gap tomorrow and try a few pairs on. Im only 5foot3 so need the short ass ones! :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭TheNibbler

I'm 5ft 1 and got a pair that fit perfectly lengthwise in GAP last year. They were a regular size but were designed to be ankle length and so were a perfect full length pair on me!

Advertisement