Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Problem, PLEASE HELP!

Options
  • 01-05-2014 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Okay, So I applied for the CAO in time and what not filled out all my information etc but i never added a course because I didn't know what to do. But today I went online to add a course (i understood it was 10euro to add) but the option wasnt there to add a course so I have nothing! And im totally freaking out. Please someone help me out on how to fix this!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Mr Pseudonym

Change of Mind doesn't open till Monday. I can empathise with the stress: something similar happened to me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Seymour101

Does change of mind still apply to me even though I never applied in the first place for a course? Because there was an option to add a course for 10euro but thats gone now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Mr Pseudonym

Change of Mind is the facility to adjust your course choices. You have "applied" (ie you set up an account). That €10 option should (will :p) come back on Monday.

Thank god! haha. Cheers man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Exo

It's actually free from Monday till July 1st - change it hundreds of times if you like. The Change of Mind facility prior to this charged €10 for additional late administration fees for people wanting to apply for restricted courses (i.e. portfolio based courses). You cannot apply to a restricted course at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭JumpShivers

If it's a restricted course, you will not be able to add it on.

Thankfully it's not restricted! Thanks a bunch guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Just reading this thread, I've a question. The €10 change of mind for restricted courses, is it too late to apply for it now? I was looking at Architecture in UL but it's restricted and I only thought about it until March. Knew I was too late so I didn't follow up about it but I seem to be hinting that you can apply for it at this stage or is it already too late?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Just reading this thread, I've a question. The €10 change of mind for restricted courses, is it too late to apply for it now? I was looking at Architecture in UL but it's restricted and I only thought about it until March. Knew I was too late so I didn't follow up about it but I seem to be hinting that you can apply for it at this stage or is it already too late?

I would contact UL about it to see if they can do anything about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Exo

DIT Architecture has become unrestricted and you can apply to that college now - any restricted courses have already been processed and dealt with during this lengthy CAO break.

UL Architecture admission

• Advertisement
Advertisement