Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA F5 Perf. Mgmt F4 Law (Irish Variant)

Options
  • 01-05-2014 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hey Everyone!!

I am studying both Performance Management and Law (Irish Variant) at home.
    Its all going grand so far, but we're a month away from the exam now and Im looking to try do some focus on certain topics.

Has anyone had any exam paper analysis by topic from their lecturers? In other words, what they think could potentially be asked this year.

I realise the "tips" dont always pan out, but a bit of direction always helps :)

Thanks & Happy Studying!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭hockeygirl

hockeygirl wrote: »
    Hey Everyone!!

I am studying both Performance Management and Law (Irish Variant) at home.
    Its all going grand so far, but we're a month away from the exam now and Im looking to try do some focus on certain topics.

Has anyone had any exam paper analysis by topic from their lecturers? In other words, what they think could potentially be asked this year.

I realise the "tips" dont always pan out, but a bit of direction always helps :)

Thanks & Happy Studying!

Bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

http://opentuition.com/acca/acca-exam-tips/

They only have their own tips up at the moment but they'll put up others from tuition providers closer to the exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭hockeygirl

Thanks!

Advertisement