Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car bodywork repair

Options
  • 01-05-2014 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know of anywhere that does good repair/spray jobs around town? the front of the car is scratched, right under the front vents, it's not hugely noticable but I know it's there and I'm selling the car so seeing if it'd be worth getting it repsrayed or just drop the price of it because of the scratches.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭Comhrá

I got this guy to do spray/repairs a few times and he does top-notch work. Not the cheapest, not the dearest, but work is first-rate.

I have no connections or affiliations with him, just found him very good.

Dermot O'Dwyer Crash Repairs

Clondrinagh Industrial Estate
    Ennis Road
    Limerick
    County Limerick

Landline: 061 324 494

Map: http://www.yourlocal.ie/company/405838744252416

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Woodlawn1998

+1 to Dermot O'Dwyer.Not the cheapest, but by far the best. Have had 2 cars done by him and both perfect. Went to another before and the work was so noticeable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭DOBBER112

Keith O'Brien Crash Repairs.

Keith did a flawless job on a cosmetic repair for me on a VW Passat.

http://www.crashrepairslimerick.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭manna452121

+1 to Dermot O'Dwyer.Not the cheapest, but by far the best. Have had 2 cars done by him and both perfect. Went to another before and the work was so noticeable.

I used Dermot on 3 jobs,forget about the price,you will get a perfect job done.

Advertisement