Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Cig refils in Cork City

Options
  • 01-05-2014 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

So I'v been on an e-cig for a few months now and it's going great the only problem I have is every time I need a refill I have to travel into the city centre to get it, this isn't always easy unfortunately.

Was just wondering if anyone knows where you can buy the liquid refils (the ones you put in yourself) anywhere in North Cork City?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

You'll get a better answer here OP.

Moved from Smoking.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,997 ✭✭✭✭rob316

So I'v been on an e-cig for a few months now and it's going great the only problem I have is every time I need a refill I have to travel into the city centre to get it, this isn't always easy unfortunately.

Was just wondering if anyone knows where you can buy the liquid refils (the ones you put in yourself) anywhere in North Cork City?

I can tell you there is one opening in the north of the city (blackpool) very soon. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Where do you go in the city centre? Vapourpal out in ballincollig has some quality stuff but I only venture out there if I'm really stuck.

Ciggie sweet on MacCurtain Street has some nice juice too but it's €6.50 for 10ml. I tried their apple and the strawberry, tasty but a bit too expensive.

I know there's a cigalike stand (smoke green or something) in blackpool shopping center but I wouldn't recommend anyone to get them.

Buying online is still the best option by a long way.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Do any of the shops in the city centre have aspire bdc heads? Ballincollig is too far out for me today.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭TomCleverly

rob316 wrote: »
    I can tell you there is one opening in the north of the city (blackpool) very soon. ;)

So glad to hear this, can't wait :)
    EGriff wrote: »
    Where do you go in the city centre? Vapourpal out in ballincollig has some quality stuff but I only venture out there if I'm really stuck.

Ciggie sweet on MacCurtain Street has some nice juice too but it's €6.50 for 10ml. I tried their apple and the strawberry, tasty but a bit too expensive.

I know there's a cigalike stand (smoke green or something) in blackpool shopping center but I wouldn't recommend anyone to get them.

Buying online is still the best option by a long way.

Usually to the new(ish) place on Patrick St, can't remember the name, but a great selection and lovely people in there.
    BeansBeans wrote: »
    Do any of the shops in the city centre have aspire bdc heads? Ballincollig is too far out for me today.

The one aforementioned has a very large selection and it's worth a look, it's just next to BurgerKing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

So glad to hear this, can't wait :)

Usually to the new(ish) place on Patrick St, can't remember the name, but a great selection and lovely people in there.

The one aforementioned has a very large selection and it's worth a look, it's just next to BurgerKing

Ah ok I didnt see aspire BDCs in there the last time. Thanks.

Advertisement