Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TM MP7 AEG

Options
  • 01-05-2014 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Tokyo Marui MP7 AEG for sale here. 1 previous owner. I personally haven't used it once as I stopped airsofting soon after purchase. Took it shooting a few times and it's a beast. Bought it in September 2013. Immaculate condition. Needs good home.
    Looking for 260euro.

2 high cap mag.
    1 low cap mag.
    1 TM batter + charger.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Nerovad

Hi atog.
    Are u interested in trade??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Post the muzzle velocity/power of your gun, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 airsoftkid

trades and pics ?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 atog

Hi,
    Sorry no trades. Cash deal only. Gun shoots 240fps. Standard enough for the side arm / CQB gun that it is. Shoots straight as an arrow.

Okay won't let me upload a pic cos I'm apparently a "new user" even though I used boards to buy this gun last year.

Do you guys know what I have to do to get by this new user thing? Don't I just have to post a certain amount if replies or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

You need to here 10 days and have 50 posts. New rules introduced recently.
    Sticky thread at top of main forum has more information.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 madsgeertsen

Hello Atog, i am looking into making a mp7 polarstar, but i need a TM mp7 body for this and then i saw yours. I live in Denmark and that might be a problem with shipping and stuff. But would you be willing to sell your mp7 and send i overseas?
    Best regards Mads

Advertisement