Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kayfun Lite Plus Clone Connection issues

Options
  • 01-05-2014 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

So I got a Kayfun Lite Plus Clone from Irishvape and its great. Coils easy to build, vaper flavour and throathit brilliant BUT heres my issue... The connection post is quiet short on the Kayfun, it works on my Innokin devices but not on my egos or on my Smok SID. I currently use it on a VTR with the extension tube/insert but its a bit of a monstrosity! The post on the Kayfun is not adjustable as far as I can see, so what are my options??

Mechanical mod with adjustable centre pin?
    Or are there any other VV/VW devices that have a high centre pin like Innokin devices? Vamo V5??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

The Vamo 5 has a high centre pin ,I have to screw up the collar to meet the base on most of my atties.

Advertisement