Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dimplex ground source heat pump 'no link' error message on control panel

Options
  • 01-05-2014 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,
    I was wondering if anybody can help me with this, our Dimplex ground source heat pump is displaying an error message 'no link'
    The pump is not working now.
    No works were done to the machine prior to this message appearing.
    We have it installed about 2 years but the company that installed it are no longer in business.
    Any help greatly appriciated as a call out is very expensive.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 The macs

I realise this is an old message but we have the same problems with our Dimplex gshp and just wondered if you ever got your fixed and how?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Lolli Wick

The macs wrote: »
    I realise this is an old message but we have the same problems with our Dimplex gshp and just wondered if you ever got your fixed and how?

Thanks

Hi,
    I can't really remember but I think this could have been that the control panel was gone or needed software updating, which was done by an engineer and luckily was just covered under 2 Yr warranty...I think this could have been that error but not sure, sorry.
    Hope you get sorted

Advertisement