Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Archery compound bow parts

Options
  • 30-04-2014 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Anybody know where i could get a stringstop for a hoyt powertec? Or if one can even be put on the bow? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭thegrayson

Have you tried Archery Supplies Ireland or Master Archery? Both stock Hoyt Compounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Jack0106

out of curiosity, you wouldnt know how to stop a peep sight from twisting as you draw the bow? ive been shooting a while so i ave good form and all that jazz but as i draw, it twists about 45 degrees and on off the string parts block my view? Any help??

Thanks - Jack

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭SteveBabyface

If you move the small servings above and below the peep you should be able to get your peep aligned properly. Another trick is to angle your d loop the same direction so that when you draw back the string twists slightly which will also bring the peep around.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Jack0106

If you move the small servings above and below the peep you should be able to get your peep aligned properly. Another trick is to angle your d loop the same direction so that when you draw back the string twists slightly which will also bring the peep around.

Thanks mate

Advertisement