Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leave of Absence Thread

Options
  • 30-04-2014 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭

Real life is always more important than the game so if your ill, having a stressful time, or just want some time away from the game just post here so your fellow players know your not available and we'll keep your club on ice for you.

Just fill in the following:

League(s) Your In:
    Club(s) You Manage:
    How Long You Expect To Be Gone For:

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

League(s) Your In: Boards, GOOD, Copa, Draft, Nations
    Club(s) You Manage: Spurs, Drogheda, Real, Juvi, River
    How Long You Expect To Be Gone For: Going to be off for two weeks, but told I've got the net over there, so hopefully it's just a days travel on Thursday. But if I disappear for 2 weeks, that's because they lied to me and I'll be back in a fortnight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Off too lanzarote Thursday for 2 weeks lads so don't know how much wifi ill have

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Off too lanzarote Thursday for 2 weeks lads so don't know how much wifi ill have

But sure you can activate holiday mode anyway!! :):D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,907 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I've just downloaded road rash 2 and 3 to my phone, so I will be gone for an unknown period of time while I relive my youth!

Manzoor14

Just a heads up, i'm abroad for a week from tomorrow so expect a delayed response if you bid on any Arsenal players!

Just said I'd post this lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

League(s) Your In: Boards League and Can He Do It...
    Club(s) You Manage: Athletic Club and Derby County
    How Long You Expect To Be Gone For: No idea - could be longer than two weeks so sticking this here just in case

League(s) Your In: Boards League and Can He Do It...
    Club(s) You Manage: Athletic Club and Derby County
    How Long You Expect To Be Gone For: No idea - could be longer than two weeks so sticking this here just in case
    We'll hold your club in the boards world any ways bud!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,907 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I see Hercule Poirot has left his club because of the login rule, just a reminder that they won't be made available to others ?

I see Hercule Poirot has left his club because of the login rule, just a reminder that they won't be made available to others ?

His club won't be touched

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

MrMac84 wrote: »
    His club won't be touched

Thanks, I have now returned - but it won't let me apply for it

• Advertisement

Thanks, I have now returned - but it won't let me apply for it

Pm me your email n I'll offer it too you

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I think I just found out why he can't apply for the job. "a i - Manager has applied for the job."

The above needs to be rejected before anyone else can apply. :)

Advertisement