Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Engineering practical exam 2014

Options
  • 30-04-2014 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Have any of ye done it yet?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,171 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It's possible some have, but any posts discussing an ongoing exam paper will be deleted. The SEC don't like it, which is understandable. Once the period during which the exam can be taken is over, discuss away.

After five on the ninth of May there is no problem discussing it in detail - until then, please don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Badwulf

It was ok. You make the typical spiny mechanism thing, mine was spinning for ages but just before I handed it up it appeared to get stuck, will I lose marks for this or do you think the examiner might be able to un stick it or somthing?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭christy11

its not too bad. one of the peices is hard to mark out. i would make sure that the circuar brass piece that was made before the exam was exactly the measurement inside or even bigger as something has to go into it. its not too hard but good luck with it anway!

Advertisement