Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living in The Beacon, Sandyford

Options
  • 30-04-2014 8:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

Just looking for a bit of advice.

Previously lived there in a 1 bedroom apartment with my partner for a year and a half.

We had to give it up as I lost my job, but now that we're back on our feet we are seriously considering going back.

Just looking for other peoples experiences/opinions/input on moving back there.

I work in the city centre and she works in dundrum.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭greeno

Lived there myself for a year or so. The apartments as you know are top notch finished and very modern. The pros are near Dunnes, office and the Luas. Cons are its dead at weekends, the management company are a pain to deal with and don't seem to be running the place very well. For around the same rent I'd be looking at rockfield, Wyckham place or dundrum court

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

greeno wrote: »
    Lived there myself for a year or so. The apartments as you know are top notch finished and very modern. The pros are near Dunnes, office and the Luas. Cons are its dead at weekends, the management company are a pain to deal with and don't seem to be running the place very well. For around the same rent I'd be looking at rockfield, Wyckham place or dundrum court

Cheers for that

Apartment we're looking at is €1150 a month, I don't think if find something for the same price in Dundrum would I ?

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭greeno

There seems to be one beds on dundrum for around that price on Daft. We were paying 1200 for a great 2 bed in dundrum just last year But moved to the US in June. I can't believe how much the prices have risen in the last 12 months

Advertisement