Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EMobile bill pay

Options
  • 30-04-2014 1:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

How difficult is it to get onto a bill plan if you're an eircom customer already? Looking for iPhone 4 - 5c

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

How difficult is it to get onto a bill plan if you're an eircom customer already? Looking for iPhone 4 - 5c

Why should it be difficulty? Just ring their sales department and see what deal they give you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

whiterebel wrote: »
    Why should it be difficulty? Just ring their sales department and see what deal they give you.

Any other time I've went with meteor or whatever they've hammered me with a deposit. I know it's nothing to do with my credit history, since their control dep just use their own initiative.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Any other time I've went with meteor or whatever they've hammered me with a deposit. I know it's nothing to do with my credit history, since their control dep just use their own initiative.

You won't know until you ask, everyone is treated differently.

whiterebel wrote: »
    You won't know until you ask, everyone is treated differently.

On hold now for 30 minutes. Good going eircom. Do they're staff just sit around scratching themselves all day? Jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

On hold now for 30 minutes. Good going eircom. Do they're staff just sit around scratching themselves all day? Jesus.

Meteor's customer service is awful ... Even when it is to acquire a new customer.

Best customer service I have experienced in the last few years was actually Tesco Mobile, but unfortunately they had regular technical issue and he data service wasn't great.

• Advertisement

Bob24 wrote: »
    Meteor's customer service is awful ... Even when it is to acquire a new customer.

Best customer service I have experienced in the last few years was actually Tesco Mobile, but unfortunately they had regular technical issue and he data service wasn't great.

This is emobile.. I know the too are connected but the call centres and sales teams are different.. Despite being on hold for almost an hour, once I got through the guy on the phone was really helpful. No deposit asked for while signing up.. Got the email with my account details too.. Let's hope credit control don't go asking me for one :cool:

Ok, I though the customer service guys were actually the same. Hopefully they won't bother you with a deposit then :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

They looked for a deposit off me, even though I'm an existing eircom and meteor customer, never had any issues/delays paying bills.

I questioned it on the forum here - having a great time trying to get a reason why they need a deposit.

http://www.boards.ie/ttfpost/90356055

marvin80 wrote: »
    They looked for a deposit off me, even though I'm an existing eircom and meteor customer, never had any issues/delays paying bills.

I questioned it on the forum here - having a great time trying to get a reason why they need a deposit.

http://www.boards.ie/ttfpost/90356055

Looks like you are having "fun" indeed :-D

All the best to get your answer!

Advertisement