Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History Research Essay Topics

Options
  • 29-04-2014 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭

I always see people (including myself) wondering what to do their research essay on and the type of topics that are suitable, so it'd be handy if people could post what they're thinking of doing/doing/what they've done here and maybe it'll give someone inspiration and we can bounce some ideas around.

With the wide scope available I'm finding it difficult to choose an element to focus on and I know I'm not alone!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭oswinoswald

I did it this year. My topic was "The Irish Spymaster: The Career of William Melville from London's Metropolitan Police to the Secret Service." It's a really obscure topic. But I think it will be close to or full marks.

Advertisement