Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locksmith in Maynooth area

Options
  • 29-04-2014 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a locksmith in the Maynooth area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭macfran

I had a problem with a lock on my front door and one crowd said it would have to be replaced but he could not get one and I heard about ACORN locksmith services and he was actually able to repair it and although it took him a long time his fee was very reasonable and saved me a lot of money.
    Robert Duff, Kilcock. 0879507172.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭nicknackgtb

macfran wrote: »
    I had a problem with a lock on my front door and one crowd said it would have to be replaced but he could not get one and I heard about ACORN locksmith services and he was actually able to repair it and although it took him a long time his fee was very reasonable and saved me a lot of money.
    Robert Duff, Kilcock. 0879507172.

Will second Robbie

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Plopli

+1 for me too.
    Got all locks replaced by Robert from ACORN when we moved to our new place in Kilcock.
    Good job and fair prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 jodome

Had an issue with our front door lock and gave Robbie a call based on the feedback here. Super service and very reasonable price. Takes a lot of pride in his work. Aside from the original issue we also had a night latch added. The latch Robbie installed looks as if it was there all along. The door closes smoothly now and both the original lock and the newly added night latch engage without any pressure needed on the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

I've used these lads in the past, always done a good job for me.

http://www.corkeysecurity.ie/

Based in the N4 Business park, on the Maynooth side of Celbridge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Chris0079

The front door lock was not working smoothly in Maynooth and the locks needed replacing as recently bought the house. Gave Robbie from Acorn a call. Sent some pictures on WhatsApp and he came back quickly with a solution and approx. cost.

Fast call out and took care to align and adjust the locking mechanism. Cut extra keys for the family. Good service and fair price. Would definitely recommend.

/Chris

Advertisement