Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You can keep your sweet carts

Options
  • 29-04-2014 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭

If I got married again, this is the only thing Id have for the guests,

aQqD9er_460sa.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭mrsbyrne

If I got married again, this is the only thing Id have for the guests,

aQqD9er_460sa.gif

If I weren't married and you weren't married I'd marry you just so we could have this at our wedding. String quartet my arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Sweet carts - meh.
    Chocolate fountains -meh.
    Photo booths - meh.

But this ROCKS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,642 ✭✭✭Milly33

uhhh this looks like fun..Maybe we should all get together and try it out!! Would prefer to spend money on that than a band...

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,909 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

That looks awesome!! I wouldn't like to be the one arranging the public liability insurance on it though! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭paulbok

Can you imagine uncle Seamus doing this after having 6 pints of Guinness?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭CelticRambler

... so the women will be eyeing up each other's hats, and the fellas will be hoping to check out the lingerie (if worn) ...

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,909 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

... so the women will be eyeing up each other's hats, and the fellas will be hoping to check out the lingerie (if worn) ...

I'd be more worried if the groom and his men decided to wear kilts.....

Advertisement