Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serai gate system

Options
  • 28-04-2014 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am pretty sure I have a SERAI CR31 electric gate. Bought the house about 6 months and only one remote for gate was given. We were given contact details for a guy who deals with it and he called down week 1 to show me how to change the pin for the keypad and would be back with more fobs. 6 months and lots of calls etc later no sign of him so I have decided to go solo. I ordered some clone fobs on ebay but I would like to change the original one we have too (I am pretty sure it is fixed code) so other original ones (if they exist) would be useless.

Also when that guy called around he had a "service" code to change the pin. I was wondering are these hardwired or can these be changed too?

Basically I know these things are not very secure but I would like to at least have it somewhat controlled by me. I **hate** chasing service ppl so that is more incentive :-)

Thanks.

Ps. I found CR31 manual @ http://www.merrimack.ie/automation/files/pdf/CR31manual.pdf

Comments

Advertisement