Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance quote

Options
  • 28-04-2014 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello,
    I am 36 years old and have previously been insured on a zxr 250 for 2 years. I hold full licences in category b,c,d,ec and I will be applying for the A test a.s.a.p. According to the new laws, a person with an A provisional, which I had and still have, must only complete 3 modules of the I.B.T and then I can drive whatever I want. I own a fireblade which I got off a friend of mine who immigrated. its a 918cc CBR 900rr fireblade. how much would my insurance be on this bike???. I have no convictions or endorsements.
    Thank you,
    Regards,
    Riocht 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Liberty Insurance: Lisa

[font=Times New Roman", "serif]Hi riocht[/font]

[font=Times New Roman", "serif]If you want to PM me your contact details I can arrange for someone from our Sales department to give you a call or alternatively you can give us a call on 1890 89 1890.[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman", "serif]Regards[/font]

Lisa

Advertisement