Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magic the gathering new player hopefully

Options
  • 28-04-2014 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hey guys I've wanted to play Magic the gathering for a while now ive played yugioh before had a great deck but sold it *regret that* But i'm thinking of getting into magic, I'm from the midlands id like some advice on where to get cards im a total noob and would like to learn to play if anyone has any suggestions id appreciate it

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

Where abouts in the midlands are you based? I'm currently living in Tullamore. My cards are stored in my mom's place in Kerry, but if you can collect them then I will organise to bring down some boxes of cards and you are more than welcome to have them. I would even give you a crash course in playing. ;)

PM me if you'd like more info or want to talk further.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 MTG Longford

Im Looking for some players in the midlands. Im from longford but can travel. If anyone is interested in getting a regular game going PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ColtCorona

Im Looking for some players in the midlands. Im from longford but can travel. If anyone is interested in getting a regular game going PM me.

Hey I just started playing MTG, I'm pretty bad but just moved to Longford and would like someone to play with!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

I believe there's an online version which might be good to know about - might help your need in the meantime?

Advertisement