Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

American Cars Wanted!

Options
  • 27-04-2014 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi everyone,

We are throwing a big celebration of American culture in Limerick over the July 4th weekend and are looking for any owners of American Cars, Bikes, Trucks etc who might like to join in!

We are having a big free American style family picnic in Limerick's People's Park on Saturday July 5th
    We will be raising funds for Limerick Animal Welfare with a dog show, American sports, food, music and entertainment.

Last year we introduced a small display of classic American Cars which was hugely popular and we are hoping to build on the positive feedback for this year's event.

Anyone interested in coming along and displaying their American Hardware?

Tim

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭simplybam

American culture? Isn't that a contradiction in terms? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4 4th July Limerick

The event is totally free - anyone interested in coming along is very much welcome but we do ask that you email limerick4thjuly @ gmail .com to register :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Sabre Man

I've got one but it will stay garaged until 2016, when it will turn 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 4th July Limerick

Sabre Man wrote: »
    I've got one but it will stay garaged until 2016, when it will turn 30.

I will put you down for the 2016 festival so :-)

Advertisement