Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balcony Glass Cleaning

Options
  • 27-04-2014 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭

Looking for good value window cleaning services - need our balcony door/windows cleaned, along with the inside glass of our balcony railing. Am in Grande Central in Sandyford, above Aldi. Anyone have any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Ah_Yeah wrote: »
    Looking for good value window cleaning services - need our balcony door/windows cleaned, along with the inside glass of our balcony railing. Am in Grande Central in Sandyford, above Aldi. Anyone have any recommendations?
    Pm me your number.

Pm me your number.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

mackeire wrote: »
    Pm me your number.
    Can you PM me details?

Can you PM me details?

Pm sent :)

Advertisement