Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WE Luger P08 4" Black

Options
  • 27-04-2014 3:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

It's in the title, selling it as I need money for MTB parts :P. Bought from user Ultany here only a few months back, plinked quite a lot no skirmishes though.

Comes with genuine walnut grips made for the real steel gun, they need some work done to make them fit however. They cost bout 40E to buy on their own not including shipping.

Mechanically the gun is perfect, fixed a full auto issue the gun had occasionally and the toggle now locks back after the last bullet when the mag is kept at a decent temp.

Mag is busted essentially, was leaking severely when purchased, patched it for a while but leaking again now. Could possibly could be made good with some tweaking but a new mag would be better.

Fires at 270fps with abbey gas.

Asking 130E for which I'll throw in half a bottle of gas and bout 1500 HQ BB's.
    In terms of trade, looking for MtB parts, specifically BB's, cranks and drivetrains but I'm building from scratch right now so any parts could be accepted. Make an offer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭arnim

Offer 100euro plus postage if you will post.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Hanley209

arnim wrote: »
    Offer 100euro plus postage if you will post.

Yup I'm happy enough with that, to pm's.

Advertisement