Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer accomodation in Limerick City

Options
  • 26-04-2014 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Moving up to Limerick for placement for the summer from the start of May (yup, quite close!) until start of September, the week before UL starts.

Does anyone have recommendations for areas to stay away from in the city?

I have to be within walking distance of the bus station, 20 mins walk based off Google Maps estimates would be fine. House share, student accom, anything like that I don't mind.

Anyone have any insider knowledge on a good place?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,840 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Try on daft.ie around Joseph Street, Wolfe Tone Street, South Circular Road and O'Connell avenue. A lot of houses leased to Mary I students are available from the middle of May.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭you wha?

magicianz wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Moving up to Limerick for placement for the summer from the start of May (yup, quite close!) until start of September, the week before UL starts.

Does anyone have recommendations for areas to stay away from in the city?

I have to be within walking distance of the bus station, 20 mins walk based off Google Maps estimates would be fine. House share, student accom, anything like that I don't mind.

Anyone have any insider knowledge on a good place?

Cheers!

Try grove island student village.they do cheaper rates for people for summer months :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

Check around alandale area. Mary I students leave and rent comes down for a few months. Fits into your twenty minutes from the bus station too

• Registered Users Posts: 4 BoloSpokoKolo

Mod Edit: Please PM OP instead.

Advertisement