Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this appropriate for a family summer wedding?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

First dress is beautiful, very fresh and simple. Introduce a strong colour in your accessories and it's a winner. Not mad about the second dress

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

I think the first dress is gorgeous and would be perfect for a summer wedding !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 adohar

Another vote for the first dress - it's lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Love the first dress
    What colour shoes where you planning on wearing with it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Another vote for the first dress! so nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

foodaholic wrote: »
    Love the first dress
    What colour shoes where you planning on wearing with it ?

Couldn't go wrong with a light blue.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭NSAman

First dress is nice. But if you are a size 24+ forget it...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Pessimist

Love the first dress as well! Great shape and looks flattering.

I think a floral dress will date quite easily (thinking about photos here) as floral prints are quite big at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Another vote for the first dress. Love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭intouch44

Thanks for all the replies, going to try on the first dress this week, when I look at it on my laptop and iphone the colours vary from lime green to yellow so will decide when I see it on!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭czechlin

Voting for the first dress, it's beautiful.

I wore a yellow dress to a summer wedding last year and paired it up with navy shoes and accessories and it looked really nice. It was a halter neck dress though so I didn't need a necklace. Plenty of colours will go with yellow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Both dresses are very suitable for a Summer wedding - the first would be my choice too though ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Yes both dresses are suitable

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Both suitable but the first is so much nicer!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

I'm going to go against everyone here, but I'm not sure if the first is suitable, lovely colour and shape, but the slit at the front is a bit revealing, depends on your height I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭foodaholic

think im going to rob your idea and get the first dress myself for a wedding.
    Hope we're not going to the same wedding :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

I don't like the second dress at all for a wedding. Far too casual and 'funky'.
    First dress is lovely but more like something I would wear on a Saturday night out. It also seems quite short.
    In my opinion neither dress is suitable. Sorry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I don't like the second dress at all for a wedding. Far too casual and 'funky'.
    First dress is lovely but more like something I would wear on a Saturday night out. It also seems quite short.
    In my opinion neither dress is suitable. Sorry :(

In fairness it depends on what height the OP is too. The model in the first is 5'10.5 so quite tall and thus the dress looks short!

Advertisement